New member from Missouri

Good afternoon new member here from KCMO.
Welcome to Da Reef!
Marine Biology Ocean GIF
 
Good afternoon new member here from KCMO.

Welcome! Glad you joined.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/the-supreme-guide-to-setting-up-a-saltwater-reef-aquarium.84/
 
When I sold farm equipment I'd always go to Missouri (CNH Reman), gorgeous state! They also told me you guys had TARANTULAS. I have no idea if that's true or if they were just messing with me.....ANYWAYS. Here's your GIF WELCOME!

spiders GIF

Don't know about tarantulas there, but we have them here - EEeewwww!!!
 
Thanks I’m currently in the market for a 300+ gallon aquarium within 12 hours from Missouri.
Hi,have you looked into Joes glass cages ??
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new