New member from So Cal

  • Thread starter Thread starter SKMoss
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SKMoss

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 11, 2019
Messages
24
Reaction score
96
Location
So Cal
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi from So Cal. New member thinking about diving back into reef tank.

I was a proud owner of an Red Sea Max 65 gal before, but work and 4 hour daily commute cut into available time to enjoy it.

Life has changed and I’m working out of my home now. Looking at either the Red Sea Reefer 250 or 350. I’d be happy for advice and opinions.optons
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Glad you joined.

CBFE1491-7D72-4794-8A72-E66CFCD34258.gif
 
Welcome to R2R and welcome back to the hobby! I look forward to seeing what tank you decide to go with and then watching it come together!
 
Welcome to R2R!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new