New member getting back into the hobby......

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sixty7x
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Screen Shot 2019-12-23 at 4.06.20 PM.png
 
I always find joy in families that partake in this wonderful hobby together. I’m glad that your wife is enthusiastic about it because it makes spending money slightly easier. :cool:

1028F241-1E8A-440B-9F53-AB7311A285F5.gif
 
Welcome to the great money consumer! You'll like it here! I'm excited to see your tank's progress! Sounds like you know what you're doing. :D
certainly don't know what I'm doing. Just trying to take my best guess with some help along the way. Having a community like R2R helps with decision making.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new