New member greetings!

Very nice. Welcome to reef2reef.
excited.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!
ezgif-6-e3f059e4827c.gif
 
Hello everyone,

I have been in the hobby for 8+ years, reef keeping is a passion of mine. I'm looking forward to learn from and help the community. Really excited to be part of R2R! Here's a picture of one of my tanks :)

Happy reefing!

Delfino

DSC04655SFW92.jpg
DSC04734SFW92.jpg
Welcome aboard ;) Lovin the tank
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new