New member greetings!

Very nice. Welcome to reef2reef.
excited.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!
ezgif-6-e3f059e4827c.gif
 
Hello everyone,

I have been in the hobby for 8+ years, reef keeping is a passion of mine. I'm looking forward to learn from and help the community. Really excited to be part of R2R! Here's a picture of one of my tanks :)

Happy reefing!

Delfino

DSC04655SFW92.jpg
DSC04734SFW92.jpg
Welcome aboard ;) Lovin the tank
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new