New Member, Hello From North Carolina

FatChupacabra

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 13, 2022
Messages
12
Reaction score
56
Location
Cameron
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello My Name is Carlos Enrique Aka Fatchupacabra. I am originally from Puerto Rico but currently living in Cameron NC . I retired from the Army in 2013 and decided to stay here. I am Married and I have a daughter. I have had freshwater aquariums in the past with African Cichlids and another one with South American Cichlids. This is my first time that I dabble with a saltwater aquarium or a reef to be. I am here to learn from people with much more knowledge than me and also to share what I eventually will learn. Thanks all in advance for all your future help.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hello My Name is Carlos Enrique Aka Fatchupacabra. I am originally from Puerto Rico but currently living in Cameron NC . I retired from the Army in 2013 and decided to stay here. I am Married and I have a daughter. I have had freshwater aquariums in the past with African Cichlids and another one with South American Cichlids. This is my first time that I dabble with a saltwater aquarium or a reef to be. I am here to learn from people with much more knowledge than me and also to share what I eventually will learn. Thanks all in advance for all your future help.
Welcome, Carlos! We are lucky to have you join the R2R forums! Hope you make time to start a build thread so that we can follow along!
 
Hello My Name is Carlos Enrique Aka Fatchupacabra. I am originally from Puerto Rico but currently living in Cameron NC . I retired from the Army in 2013 and decided to stay here. I am Married and I have a daughter. I have had freshwater aquariums in the past with African Cichlids and another one with South American Cichlids. This is my first time that I dabble with a saltwater aquarium or a reef to be. I am here to learn from people with much more knowledge than me and also to share what I eventually will learn. Thanks all in advance for all your future help.
Welcome.
 
¡Bienvenidos Papi! I'm new as well, got started on our 55G reef tank with my nine year old this summer. We're both nerding out. The tank is stabilizing and we have 5 healthy fish, a shrimp, and 13 corals. The community is super helpful!!
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new