0   0   0
D67D80DC-1766-4B22-9A4E-014E4A4D865D.gif

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome Carlos and thank you for your service! We glad you joined. I recommend watching BRS 52 weeks of reefing on YouTube. It walks you through the initial setup and just about everything you will need to know after. Best of luck.

OP
OP
FatChupacabra

FatChupacabra

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome Carlos and thank you for your service! We glad you joined. I recommend watching BRS 52 weeks of reefing on YouTube. It walks you through the initial setup and just about everything you will need to know after. Best of luck.
Thanks I will.

Marinexx

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello My Name is Carlos Enrique Aka Fatchupacabra. I am originally from Puerto Rico but currently living in Cameron NC . I retired from the Army in 2013 and decided to stay here. I am Married and I have a daughter. I have had freshwater aquariums in the past with African Cichlids and another one with South American Cichlids. This is my first time that I dabble with a saltwater aquarium or a reef to be. I am here to learn from people with much more knowledge than me and also to share what I eventually will learn. Thanks all in goadvance for all your future help.
Bienvenidos ami

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello My Name is Carlos Enrique Aka Fatchupacabra. I am originally from Puerto Rico but currently living in Cameron NC . I retired from the Army in 2013 and decided to stay here. I am Married and I have a daughter. I have had freshwater aquariums in the past with African Cichlids and another one with South American Cichlids. This is my first time that I dabble with a saltwater aquarium or a reef to be. I am here to learn from people with much more knowledge than me and also to share what I eventually will learn. Thanks all in advance for all your future help.

Hi Carlos and Welcome! Glad you joined. Thank you for your service. This is a great hobby for the whole family.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you in North Carolina:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 34.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 15.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back