New member here

Hi everyone,

I’m new to r2r and just set up a Reefer 350. I actually started right before the shelter in place went into effect but during this period, I had some time to put it all together.

I’m new to reefing but I did have several FOWLR tanks before. Hoping to be able to leverage all the knowledge of this forum and maintain a vibrant healthy reef tank.

As of today, my tank is done cycling. I did a fish less cycle using ammonium chloride and bio spira. Currently working on setting up my Apex and DOS to do manual water changes.

Couple photos of the “infrastructure part of my tank” where I spent some time in the garage creating an insert for the right side of the stand for mounting my Apex stuff and all the pump controllers.
AB57C4C8-A07D-4702-B1D3-F16539228B53.jpeg
8FAFC952-C98C-47FD-9F1F-245E1026F855.jpeg
Welcome to R2R. Tidy setup.
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new