New member here

Rachelle G

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 15, 2020
Messages
253
Reaction score
310
Location
North Las Vegas
What state or country do you live in
Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am new to this site as a member, but have read many threads while doing research on my tanks. I have only been reefing for 10 months but I am hooked beyond belief. I already have three tanks.... 120g mixed reef tank, 40g Peacock Mantis tank, and a 240g predator tank with a 40g display refugium (so I guess it’s more like tanks). I do have 2 10g feeder tanks with marine ghost shrimp for my predators. I have to say this site has been so helpful when doing research. When I first started I looked up everything and when I didn’t know something I found I wasn’t the only one who had those questions. This site has put me at ease more times than I can count.

I just want to thank everyone on here with their great insights and inspiration
Here are some of my favorite babies


E6C8C943-C288-4F18-9E7B-D749E92D08D8.jpeg
CAF87228-E765-4AD7-B243-F65441152E08.jpeg
070E9A32-72E4-4757-B26F-0FEE5EF42657.jpeg
9D69DA06-2AC4-4C76-ACEC-B8FFD00AE1AF.jpeg
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
nice pics!!!..we all love pics.. :)
 
I am new to this site as a member, but have read many threads while doing research on my tanks. I have only been reefing for 10 months but I am hooked beyond belief. I already have three tanks.... 120g mixed reef tank, 40g Peacock Mantis tank, and a 240g predator tank with a 40g display refugium (so I guess it’s more like tanks). I do have 2 10g feeder tanks with marine ghost shrimp for my predators. I have to say this site has been so helpful when doing research. When I first started I looked up everything and when I didn’t know something I found I wasn’t the only one who had those questions. This site has put me at ease more times than I can count.

I just want to thank everyone on here with their great insights and inspiration
Here are some of my favorite babies


E6C8C943-C288-4F18-9E7B-D749E92D08D8.jpeg
CAF87228-E765-4AD7-B243-F65441152E08.jpeg
070E9A32-72E4-4757-B26F-0FEE5EF42657.jpeg
9D69DA06-2AC4-4C76-ACEC-B8FFD00AE1AF.jpeg
Welcome to R2R. Love your babies.
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.0%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.6%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new