Apr 10, 2011 #41 ctxmonitor My Reef Creation View Badges Joined Feb 13, 2010 Messages 229 Reaction score 2 Location NY Rating - 0% 0 0 0 those are some beautiful shots!!! sharp and crispy and the moment.. I could see your pipefish have eggs!!!
those are some beautiful shots!!! sharp and crispy and the moment.. I could see your pipefish have eggs!!!
Apr 10, 2011 #42 Electrobes Valuable Member View Badges Excellence Award Article Contributor Moderator Emeritus Joined Jul 16, 2009 Messages 2,088 Reaction score 241 Location Fort Myers, FL Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I can't believe I missed this thread! Awesome pictures, I definitely see the future winner of POTM, bar none! I love the black seahorse pic in the beginning, amazing!
I can't believe I missed this thread! Awesome pictures, I definitely see the future winner of POTM, bar none! I love the black seahorse pic in the beginning, amazing!
Apr 10, 2011 #43 skinz78 10K Club member View Badges Excellence Award Moderator Emeritus Joined May 8, 2009 Messages 21,938 Reaction score 637 Location lovely rainy NW Washington Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Brie's pic's have been known to cause me to pull the trigger on quite a few clams from BRA! That plate is insane Brie! BTW be sure to give that new guy round the shop plenty of harassment, he deserves it!
Brie's pic's have been known to cause me to pull the trigger on quite a few clams from BRA! That plate is insane Brie! BTW be sure to give that new guy round the shop plenty of harassment, he deserves it!
Apr 11, 2011 #44 PR_Reefers Reefer 4 Life! View Badges Joined Jun 24, 2010 Messages 749 Reaction score 12 Location Puerto Rico Rating - 0% 0 0 0 1smile1.... excellent shots!! keep it up welcome!!
Apr 11, 2011 #45 CJO Valuable Member View Badges RASOC Member Joined Jun 15, 2010 Messages 2,400 Reaction score 197 Location Charlotte, NC What state or country do you live in North Carolina Rating - 0% 0 0 0 That fungia is amazing! Do you have any non-actinic shots of it? Thanks, CJ
Apr 11, 2011 #46 OP OP Brie Community Member View Badges Joined Apr 9, 2011 Messages 29 Reaction score 10 Location Renton, Wa Rating - 0% 0 0 0 CJO said: That fungia is amazing! Do you have any non-actinic shots of it? Thanks, CJ Click to expand... No sorry not ATM..But it looks pretty much the same, just more yellow and a little less green.
CJO said: That fungia is amazing! Do you have any non-actinic shots of it? Thanks, CJ Click to expand... No sorry not ATM..But it looks pretty much the same, just more yellow and a little less green.