New member... :) Here's some assorted photos...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brie
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
those are some beautiful shots!!! sharp and crispy and the moment.. I could see your pipefish have eggs!!!
 
I can't believe I missed this thread! Awesome pictures, I definitely see the future winner of POTM, bar none! I love the black seahorse pic in the beginning, amazing!
 
Brie's pic's have been known to cause me to pull the trigger on quite a few clams from BRA!

That plate is insane Brie!

BTW be sure to give that new guy round the shop plenty of harassment, he deserves it!
 
That fungia is amazing! Do you have any non-actinic shots of it?

Thanks,
CJ
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 23.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new