New member introduction

Samantha1801

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there! I'm Samantha. I live in Missouri and have done freshwater aquariums on and off for about 10 years. Looking into starting my first saltwater aquarium soon once I move into our first home later this year. Until then I'm looking for lots of advice and recommendations as saltwater is completely foreign to me.

I look forward to giving it a try and growing to love it as much as my cichlid tank!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

Buckster

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Samantha, Welcome to R2R! I had a 180 gallon many years ago and it did not fair well. I decided almost 3 years ago to give it a shot again and have learned so much from the members of this site. research and ask what you don't know then proceed.

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the R2R community! There’s a lot of good good knowledge and advice available here. I’ve been a member for a little over a year and I continue to learn something new all the time.
31E058D6-C143-4675-9E73-27D613A6DC31.jpeg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi there! I'm Samantha. I live in Missouri and have done freshwater aquariums on and off for about 10 years. Looking into starting my first saltwater aquarium soon once I move into our first home later this year. Until then I'm looking for lots of advice and recommendations as saltwater is completely foreign to me.

I look forward to giving it a try and growing to love it as much as my cichlid tank!
Welcome to Reef2Reef! This is the right place to be to get information. Glad you're joining us here.

McCarrick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Welcome to R2R! You should definitely consider making a build thread so the reefers here can watch your progress!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 71 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 63 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.3%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back