New member. Nem tank

McThicc

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 11, 2021
Messages
7
Reaction score
35
Location
richmond
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
upgraded from 60 to120 started the 120 December 25th. But had my rock for a while before that in my 60. I just started to add nems. I wanna run just a nem only tank with fish no other corals really. New to corals not new to fish. Any help as in do I need to dose or anything?

5D45885A-5DCC-4D27-BE55-8CAAC1882836.jpeg 70C747A0-4442-4A61-8BA2-38AD5AC2AF6F.jpeg 8F83D624-0689-4CF4-9535-50FE3281BBC9.jpeg 819DD48E-6FD2-42B3-A272-18ABB4DA7E4E.jpeg
 
Welcome to R2R!!! Nems usually like a more mature tank so FWIW I would encourage you to take your time.

Clownfish.gif
 
upgraded from 60 to120 started the 120 December 25th. But had my rock for a while before that in my 60. I just started to add nems. I wanna run just a nem only tank with fish no other corals really. New to corals not new to fish. Any help as in do I need to dose or anything?

5D45885A-5DCC-4D27-BE55-8CAAC1882836.jpeg 70C747A0-4442-4A61-8BA2-38AD5AC2AF6F.jpeg 8F83D624-0689-4CF4-9535-50FE3281BBC9.jpeg 819DD48E-6FD2-42B3-A272-18ABB4DA7E4E.jpeg
Hello and welcome to the channel.
 
WELCOME to R2R!! Good advice on keeping nems thus far. Well advised to heed such advice.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new