New member on R2R Hello.

Daryl.Norton

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 4, 2018
Messages
13
Reaction score
33
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all.

I'm a new member here from South Africa.

Great info and some stunning tanks here.

31770066_2128591980488944_5909105023328976896_o.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!
welcome12_af875eaa887ed91c39e4c81c7d4fd966-0ed06ab93ea565647147c6beddbca4eb.gif
giphy.gif
#WelcometoR2R
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Beautiful tank, thanks for sharing!:)
 
!!! Welcome to R2R !!! Beautiful tank. 8 month no water change?? What is the trick ? Would like to know more about your setup.
Just run a decent skimmer and macro algea in sump. Only have soft corals besides a small plating monti. They like the "dirty" water
 
Just run a decent skimmer and macro algea in sump. Only have soft corals besides a small plating monti. They like the "dirty" water

Nice! Looks great. I bet the bare bottom helps too.

Welcome to R2R!
 
No substrate also helps yes, another thing to note is I have no flow pumps in my tank. Just return flowing across the surface. Seems like the soft corals prefer low flow.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new