New member- Same salty obsession

PolypPatrol

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 14, 2025
Messages
3
Reaction score
36
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!
After way too long lurking in the shadows of Reef2Reef, I finally decided to make an account. I am re-joining the hobby after a couple year hiatus and diving in deeper than ever. After moving into a new home and finally having the space, I am currently working on a IM 200 gallon build and look forward to sharing the progress and learning from you all.

IMG_2173.jpeg
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Hello everyone!
After way too long lurking in the shadows of Reef2Reef, I finally decided to make an account. I am re-joining the hobby after a couple year hiatus and diving in deeper than ever. After moving into a new home and finally having the space, I am currently working on a IM 200 gallon build and look forward to sharing the progress and learning from you all.

IMG_2173.jpeg
Weclome to Reef2Reef!

I love the look of that stand, but I am suspicious of how hard it will be to keep clean :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new