New member saying hi

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jgg12002
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jgg12002

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2019
Messages
74
Reaction score
124
Location
Monson
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
5FFDF9DA-4E13-407D-AC17-465A560676C2.jpeg
Greatings
Getting back into reef keeping after a 20 year break and I am loving it.
It’s been exciting re educating myself after all of this time along with all of the awesome changes that have taken place. Bought a BioCube 32 mid November and have been having a blast with it. Ive made a few changes to the stock setup as follows I added a power head stronger pump and ditched the stock pad for filter floss and added a pair of 21 led blue led strips. In addition I also purchased a rodi system from BRS and built a twin 14 gallon saltwater mixing station. Things are going great on the tank and I’m hooked again no pun intended.
Just wanted to say hello, love the vibe on this forum.
Respectfully John
 
Welcome to R2R John, great looking reef!
tenor.gif
#WelcometoR2R
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new