OP
lilkiwi930

lilkiwi930

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R.

How do you manage any aggression issues with having a Foxface and a Tang in a 32g?

Don't chocolate chip starfish eat coral? Is chocolate starfish something different? I might be wrong.

Oh as in the chocolate star fish, I was informed of that but they said there was a chance. The reason I had him which I hated the reason why. I had bought two harlequin shrimp to help with the hitch hiker star fishes and I decided to keep them once it ate them all. So I bought the star fish to feed it to the shrimps. (I really hated doing that) But then something in my tank ate both the shrimps. Have no clue what. I spoke with someone and they believe it could have been the damsel.

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
giphy.gif

Welcome to R2R!! We’re certainly glad you picked us for your membership! Also, much love for the one spot foxface. One of my favorite fish. Good choice!

Acros

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So I had my Kole Tang way before getting my Fox Face. The Kole Tang and my Damsel would constantly fight over there territorial areas in the tank. But I needed the foxface fish because I had green bubble algae. So I spoke with someone at the professional store and recommended the fox face. (Which he worked wonders and all solved). But once I put him in the tank there was no more aggression in the tank. I believed he claimed himself as "King" and keeps the fights at bay. So no aggression what so ever.
I hope you are able to keep them happy and healthy with no aggression issues. They both are some of my favorite fish.

I am currently having aggression issues between my ruby longfin fairy wrasse and my yellow coris wrasse.

Good luck.

OP
OP
lilkiwi930

lilkiwi930

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope you are able to keep them happy and healthy with no aggression issues. They both are some of my favorite fish.

I am currently having aggression issues between my ruby longfin fairy wrasse and my yellow coris wrasse.

Good luck.

Hopefully you will figure something out or they calm down. I have actually had both fishes together for about 6 months now. So fingers crossed no problems.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 57 39.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 22.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 34.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.5%
Back