new member with a 180 bow front.

  • Thread starter Thread starter jaredfly
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jaredfly

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 1, 2015
Messages
16
Reaction score
4
Location
Oxford MS.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just checking in. Thought I'd share a pic or 2. This board has helped the wife and I with a wealth of information. This is a hobby that we both share a love for.

Glad to finally join R2R.
 

Attachments

  • IMAG0342.jpg
    IMAG0342.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 140
  • Screenshot_2015-04-01-03-26-28.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-04-01-03-26-28.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 145
Welcome, you should start a build thread so we can see more of your tank!
 
Great looking tank and +1 on the build thread! Welcome to R2R!! :)
 
Welcome to R2R!!
 
Welcome to R2R.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new