New Member

fish splashing GIF
 
Hello everyone! I’m new to reefing. I have a 29G lps dominated mixed reef with a maxed out bio load containing some pretty cool fish like two mandarins and a sea moth. I’m getting a 120G system through the cycle now. I have plans to start my own frag farm someday.
 

Attachments

  • 2ABD4658-EF21-428F-9AD5-068F6EEAE01A.jpeg
    2ABD4658-EF21-428F-9AD5-068F6EEAE01A.jpeg
    169 KB · Views: 62
  • 3851A4AB-D942-4949-8D63-A3C339AE83AF.jpeg
    3851A4AB-D942-4949-8D63-A3C339AE83AF.jpeg
    205.4 KB · Views: 79
  • EA5E058D-7AC5-4026-B262-88C1BC0F8A9B.jpeg
    EA5E058D-7AC5-4026-B262-88C1BC0F8A9B.jpeg
    305.4 KB · Views: 63
  • 471E23EE-5FE8-4D22-B8FC-F4B4B9E5AB56.jpeg
    471E23EE-5FE8-4D22-B8FC-F4B4B9E5AB56.jpeg
    195.7 KB · Views: 50
  • 380E2B28-0193-40D2-83BC-981CE41B261A.jpeg
    380E2B28-0193-40D2-83BC-981CE41B261A.jpeg
    158.3 KB · Views: 37

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new