New member

triggerfish1976

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
St. pete FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am excited about the prospect of a new site. I like the way its designed thus far.

IMG_0499.jpg


IMG_0501.jpg


IMG_0498.jpg
 
I am excited about your tank! :D

LOL! Welcome to you both!! Great to have you at R2R!

Just wondering how did you find us? :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 32 31.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new