New Member

  • Thread starter Thread starter CheriByrd
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

CheriByrd

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2009
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
San Antonio, Tx
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I am Cheri and I am from San Antonio. I own both a 280G Mixed Reef and a 54G Corner Reef. I am the Events Coordinator for MAAST (Marine Aquarist Association of South Texas)
I have been observing your website for a week, and really enjoy what I have seen.
Thanks for all the info......
 
welcome2r2r.png
 
Welcome to R2R!!
 
Welcome. Are you the better half of Steve Byrd? I use to live in Austin and was active on MAAST several years ago.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 15 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new