New Member

jkap

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 14, 2020
Messages
44
Reaction score
138
What state or country do you live in
Nebraska
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone,

I recently started my first reef tank. I have had a few freshwater tanks but this is my first saltwater.

I have a Waterbox AIO 40.2. It is all set up and cycling right now. I am excited to share pictures as it progresses.
 
Welcome!
xT9IgG50Fb7Mi0prBC.gif

Why wait? Share a couple of pics now!
 
Welcome to the R2R community and family !!
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
pics!!!..we all love pics.. :)
 
Getting this as my first reply let me know I'm in a good place.
Since everyone asked so nicely, here are a few pics I have on my phone. I will get some better ones tomorrow.
0507201341.jpg
0508200945_HDR (1).jpg
0514202051_HDR.jpg

That really made my evening :), and you are off to starting a build thread now!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new