New member

Michael Curtis

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 17, 2020
Messages
72
Reaction score
89
Location
South Wales
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi reefers

Just joined but been a lurcher for a little wile but have to amit a little green around the ears when it comes to reef keeping.

So hoping to pick up a lot of help and info

Been keeping fiah in general for about 15 years but started out in the salty side about a year ago and loving it if I can get my head around the differences

But anyways nice to meet you all and hope I can inject as much as I get out of it
 
093A4A71-825F-44BC-A919-F8F96B4E2372.gif
 
I'll try and post pics in the morning of it with lights on

To be far its a little disappointing at the moment due to a bad outbreak of some sort of brown algae everywhere and never mind how much I try its not going

This is what it looked like in the beginning now its just see of brown
20190515_182440.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new