New member

Welcome to R2R! Reefers never say die!
1589905584467.jpeg
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
pics!!!..we all love pics.. :)
 
Hello my name is Efrain and I have been Reefer for about 5 years. I started off with fresh water and then moved on to saltwater fish. I stayed with it since the 90’s but felt brave enough to start reefing. I’ve had my ups and downs but I never give up.
Welcome to R2R! Not a hobby for the easily discourage, be patient.
 
Hello my name is Efrain and I have been Reefer for about 5 years. I started off with fresh water and then moved on to saltwater fish. I stayed with it since the 90’s but felt brave enough to start reefing. I’ve had my ups and downs but I never give up.
Hi Efrain. Welcome to R2R. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
 
Hello my name is Efrain and I have been Reefer for about 5 years. I started off with fresh water and then moved on to saltwater fish. I stayed with it since the 90’s but felt brave enough to start reefing. I’ve had my ups and downs but I never give up.
Hello and welcome to the channel
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new