New member

rhys1214

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 26, 2020
Messages
5
Reaction score
32
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a biocube 32 gallon reef tank. It is my first reef tank.the tank has 30lbs of live rock with live sand. I have some soft coral, anenemes, clownfish, potters angel, four line wrasse, and a neon gobie. I look forward to learning from the experiences of the group.
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
pics!!!..we all love pics.. :)
 
Welcome to the Reef. We'd love to see some pictures.
image-asset.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
I have a biocube 32 gallon reef tank. It is my first reef tank.the tank has 30lbs of live rock with live sand. I have some soft coral, anenemes, clownfish, potters angel, four line wrasse, and a neon gobie. I look forward to learning from the experiences of the group.
welcome to the community!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new