New Member!

kemper6120

Kayler Kemper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys, My name is Kayler and i am a new member to the MTRC and new on here. I have a 40 gallon breeder reef aquarium with a 30 gallon sump. I am a beginner at the reef aquarium which i have three new corals, Special thanks to Mike (gmoney243). They a frogspawn, zoas, and xiena. I also have three clowns and a bicolor blenny. as my cuc i have a coral banded shrimp, two emerald crabs, 14 astrea snails, and 7 hermits. I have had a few salt water aquariums in the past and always wanted to have corals so here i am starting my adventure. I joined because i have very little knowledge compared to many of you and i want to learn as much as possible!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R! Great to have you here. :)

ToXIc

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
why hello again.... lolz...

angrycubano

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome. You have plenty of folks in the Boro and Smyrna area including me so don't hesitate to holler at us if you need any help/advice, etc.

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to MTRC and the Family including all areas of middle Tn as our knowledge is widespread and their are vast amounts of help to be had from all parts of Middle Tn.
R2R also has many members that are more than willing to share their knowledge and insight into Reefing.
Hope to meet you soon
Bill

OP
OP
kemper6120

kemper6120

Kayler Kemper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Bill! I am glad to be part of the family now and look forward to the meetings to come!!

bknapp

Has been left unattended
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome aboard! I haven't been here too long but as you'll learn quickly its pretty awesome here!

Bishop

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish you luck with the coral banded shrimp. These really should not be considered part of a CUC and are highly aggressive. a 40b should be big enough to give it plenty of space for other animals to keep some distance though. Just don't understimate it when it decides it want's to eat a clown fish. My Banded shimp makes sure my clowns have a very close relationship with their anemone.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 30 34.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 11 12.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 28 32.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 15 17.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.3%
Back