13   0   0
welcome19.jpg

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i just started my first salt water tank. first day started off great, over flow was going good, return was awesome. then after a couple days of running i added a fan and a heater. here is a small video of how it looks before the fan and heater. so once i added those two items, now my overflow is sending the good amount of water to the filters however not alot reaches the return pump. any ideas as to why is this happening? do i need to add more water or slow my return? i have it set as is, i got it from waterbox all came with the tank. just want to prevent the return pump from messing up or make any alterations if needed to the filter sock/holder thank you all
Welcome!

Are your filters clogged? Can't see how adding either fan or heater would be cause. Take out fan and heater and see if flow remains limited, to rule those out as strongly suspect something else...

lelandmarine

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WELCOME!
Here are some resources you may like

If you like to read

If you prefer video’s. This video series is “5 minute guide”, good info. BRS TV has lots of different series.

Here’s a getting the most out of Reef2Reef link

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 30 17.0%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 76 43.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back