New Member

Olá Leonardo and welcome to R2R.
black ish appearance GIF
 
Olá meu nome é Leonardo. Sou aquarista marinho há cerca de 10 anos. Hoje tenho um aquário com as dimensões de 90 X 60 X 50. No meu aquário tenho corais LPS e alguns peixes. Esse meu novo recife tem apenas 8 meses, pois minha amada esposa me fez uma linda surpresa eu estava sem aquário e em um lindo dia ela me presenteou com esse novo aquário fiquei muito feliz em voltar ao hobby.

Translation:
Hello my name is Leonardo. I've been a marine aquarist for about 10 years. Today I have an aquarium measuring 90 X 60 X 50. In my aquarium I have LPS corals and some fish. This new reef of mine is only 8 months old, because my beloved wife made me a beautiful surprise I was without an aquarium and on a beautiful day she presented me with this new aquarium I was very happy to return to the hobby.

20220518_185410.jpg 20220518_185405.jpg
Welcome! And that is awesome your wife to surprise you like that! It’s always more fun when the significant other supports the addiction! Welcome back!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new