bHart

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys! New here and about to start a new build with a WaterBox 290.6 Reef LX. I'm currently running a 65 gallon RedSea that I've had up and going for roughly 5/6 years, love the tank, but it was time for an upgrade! It'll all eventually be transfered over to the new Waterbox and then sold. I've always ran Radions on past tanks, but plan on running 3 x Kessil a500x's for the shimmer and power potential. I've always been much more into LPS and other softies than SPS, but wanted to have the lighting powerful enough to one day get more into SPS's. Just filled the Waterbox a few days ago, I used the CaribSea liferock throughout. I just really loved the simplicity and easy building it allows. Will post some more pictures when I have the lights mounted and on! Would love to hear any feedback or input, thanks guys!

fishtank.jpg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
OP
OP
bHart

bHart

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! I've been looking at waterbox for a bit now. Their stuff just looks so solid and the stands I hear are good quality as well.
Very happy with it so far, the stand coming pre assembled was awesome! A few of the panels didn't line up perfectly, but I had the same issues with my RedSea's. It's not bad enough to notice unless you really get close and look. Only other knock I have is with the quality of the return piping hose. It's impossible to use what they supply because it kinks no matter how you try to use it, pretty lame for a tank that's so expensive lol

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 70 41.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back