• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

New MiniQ Skimmer

Item Price
$45
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

jbrady429

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2014
Messages
861
Reaction score
153
Location
Huntsville, AL
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have a brand-new Bubble Magus MiniQ skimmer. It has never touched water, and the box was only opened to inspect the contents. I don’t think the skimmer has ever even been removed from the plastic inside the box. These are fantastic skimmers for small tanks, and can be powered via a USB port or with the included USB/wall outlet converter. List price is $64.99, but I’m asking for $45 with free shipping. Let me know if you have any questions!

IMG_0777.jpeg
IMG_0780.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new