New montipora frag

  • Thread starter Thread starter MikeyZo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MikeyZo

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 2, 2025
Messages
851
Reaction score
1,460
Location
Long Island
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I decided to grab myself an inexpensive monti cap to try sps in my tank. I told the guy in the LFS I was looking for a monti cap. He was pretty sure this was, just wondering what you think. Is this the mystic sunset color i keep seeing? Thanks!

IMG_0755.jpeg
 
What do you usually feed them?
 
lol besides light! :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Do they need to be supplemented? I usually put some phyto in the tank for the pods each day
Nutrients from fish waste are enough and your phyto but it’s not necessary
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new