New MTRC T-Shirts!!!

schooleyosis

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome!!! Can't wait to get one. Thanks for putting this all together!

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP on my Panini Maker.

dwilliams87

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome, can't wait to get mine. I actually want three, but I need one for a 6 month old size. Can I pay extra to get one that size?

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Reef2Reef Aquarium Forum mobile app

OP
OP
D

Dowtish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a way to raise money for the club. The club all of you are members of. The money raised will go towards awesome raffles and club equipment that will all make us happier as members.

iiluisii

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a way to raise money for the club. The club all of you are members of. The money raised will go towards awesome raffles and club equipment that will all make us happier as members.

What material and is the print gonna be washer machine safe

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Reef2Reef Aquarium Forum mobile app

kemper6120

Kayler Kemper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
we are open to tshirt printer ideas if you have one that is cheaper, but as of now, this is the price range that we are getting... we are still looking!

Tomahawk screen printing in murfreesboro does regular shirts for 15 and dri fit for 20!!!

dwilliams87

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I don't mean to sound like I'm coming down on anyone, but it cost $20 to be in the club and that membership gets you typically a free meal a month, a chance to win a frag at almost every meeting and 10% off at the LFS's. Is a $20 shirt to raise funds for us to do these things that big of a deal? The board works hard for the club to do things and have things that we don't have to do or have but is a nice extra. If you don't want one and your only comment is a complaint with no fix, why say anything at all? There's an old saying, "if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all. Thank you board members.

bknapp

Has been left unattended
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't mean to sound like I'm coming down on anyone, but it cost $20 to be in the club and that membership gets you typically a free meal a month, a chance to win a frag at almost every meeting and 10% off at the LFS's. Is a $20 shirt to raise funds for us to do these things that big of a deal? The board works hard for the club to do things and have things that we don't have to do or have but is a nice extra. If you don't want one and your only comment is a complaint with no fix, why say anything at all? There's an old saying, "if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all. Thank you board members.

Couldn't have said it better myself, Daniel.

Help the club help you.

gmoney243

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea guys what the heck!!!

Seriously tho my bad i was just playing around . I know that the funds go to support other things.

Sent from my VS930 4G using Reef2Reef Aquarium Forum mobile app

ToXIc

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Well put my friend. You hit the nail on the head. The money for the T-Shirts and going right back to the club which in turn goes to the members.

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, great looking shirt. Let me know when I can buy 2 of them.

Members, I have been around mtrc for about 9 years now. In that time we have had one T-shirt made for the swap. That's it. For years this club rilled along with nothing new and nothing sspent on members. You should be proud your bod came up with this and is putting the $ back to you in events and prizes. As we get larger we need to fin ways to fund our activities. Also what a show of force it will be to see all our club members decked out in these come swap time.

Sent from my Galaxy S 3 with Tapatalk.

Jeremy S.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to say I'm also interested in getting one of these for my 4 month old baby girl! Would it be possible to get one printed off in 6month size? :p

iiluisii

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well put my friend. You hit the nail on the head. The money for the T-Shirts and going right back to the club which in turn goes to the members.

Brother there is no problem with buying a shirt but since peopke are spending their hard earned money they do have the right to ask. And im willing to pay 20 to 25 dollards for a quallity made t shirt not a hanes wallmart type t shirt.

dwilliams87

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brother there is no problem with buying a shirt but since peopke are spending their hard earned money they do have the right to ask. And im willing to pay 20 to 25 dollards for a quallity made t shirt not a hanes wallmart type t shirt.

There is nothing wrong with asking what the material is made of to determine if you want to buy one, however that was not the statement made by you, the statement you made, correct me if I'm wrong, was dang this better be the moisture wicking material followed by a statement about how your company got nice t-shirts cheaper. That in no way was a positive statement nor a complaint without a suggestive fix. Thus my statement regarding every one complaining still remains true.

iiluisii

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is nothing wrong with asking what the material is made of to determine if you want to buy one, however that was not the statement made by you, the statement you made, correct me if I'm wrong, was dang this better be the moisture wicking material followed by a statement about how your company got nice t-shirts cheaper. That in no way was a positive statement nor a complaint without a suggestive fix. Thus my statement regarding every one complaining still remains true.

Ok bro like I said again and will say it over and over if im spending the money im asking. If people in the club have a problem with that then they have no bussiness running a club.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.2%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 18.0%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 162 66.4%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.5%
Back