New nano build!

JoshO

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a Biocube 16 until recently, when it started leaking from the filtration section. Which I could not fit my arm into to fix, so I purchased a standard 29 gallon tank and moved everything into it. For filtration, I purchased a Fiji Cube AIO Kit. Also still have my 425 gph Koralia Nano powerhead. So far so good. But I really did like my Biocube 16.
20200208_211707.jpg

The biocube before the end
20191130_200053.jpg
Absolutely love the little clown! Wyoming white??

El_Guapo13

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Absolutely love the little clown! Wyoming white??
Frostbite. I call him "The Ghost".

The other one is a Midnight. She is called "The Darkness"

And my sixline wrasse is "Colonel Patterson"

And I guess my Turbo Snail is "Turbo" (creative, I know) and my Fighting Conch is Jean-Conch Van Damme.

Tuffyyyyy

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve had the following all-in-one tanks:

Innovative Marine 10, 20, 20 Peninsula, 30, and 40
Waterbox 20

If you’re looking for something simple then I’d go with the Waterbox 20. It’s a large tank with nice dimensions, the only thing I don’t like is that the chambers are a little cramped when you’re trying to fit an ATO, a couple heaters, a skimmer, etc.

JoshO

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Frostbite. I call him "The Ghost".

The other one is a Midnight. She is called "The Darkness"

And my sixline wrasse is "Colonel Patterson"

And I guess my Turbo Snail is "Turbo" (creative, I know) and my Fighting Conch is Jean-Conch Van Damme.
I'm yet to get my hands on my first clowns, don't know if I can justify spending a ton of my first fish only to likely end up harming them accidentally, if I can they'll be black ice variations...and I've already got names, Pennywise and Georgie lol

OP
OP
Polyp Punk

Polyp Punk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve had the following all-in-one tanks:

Innovative Marine 10, 20, 20 Peninsula, 30, and 40
Waterbox 20

If you’re looking for something simple then I’d go with the Waterbox 20. It’s a large tank with nice dimensions, the only thing I don’t like is that the chambers are a little cramped when you’re trying to fit an ATO, a couple heaters, a skimmer, etc.
You like innovative marine better ? Water box has starfire glass

Bigbaby

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The lagoon style tanks from IM look awesome. I have a 14g Peninsula and it's good, but if I could change tanks I'd personally look into the lagoons.

Tuffyyyyy

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The lagoon style tanks from IM look awesome. I have a 14g Peninsula and it's good, but if I could change tanks I'd personally look into the lagoons.

I don't know how I forgot about this. The IM50 is my favorite looking tank of all time. And the IM25 is awesome.

You like innovative marine better ? Water box has starfire glass

I'm indifferent tbh. I haven't really seen a difference between them.

45ZoaGarden

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s totally false lol starfire glass is not just a name it’s the most crystal clear glass on the market and makes an extreme difference
No, it’s just a name brand/ process of making glass. And if you think Waterbox has the best glass, you’re mistaken ;Hilarious.

Lizbeli

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Add another vote for Waterbox. I have the small 7gal aio cube, and the marine 70.3. They are beautiful tanks and I would buy another without hesitation.

My second vote would be for IM. I have the 10 and 20. No issues with them besides marking up the rear acrylic panel when I was scraping coraline algae (totally user error). The waterbox has a glass rear panel which is great for the accidental slip of my hand haha.

OP
OP
Polyp Punk

Polyp Punk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Add another vote for Waterbox. I have the small 7gal aio cube, and the marine 70.3. They are beautiful tanks and I would buy another without hesitation.

My second vote would be for IM. I have the 10 and 20. No issues with them besides marking up the rear acrylic panel when I was scraping coraline algae (totally user error). The waterbox has a glass rear panel which is great for the accidental slip of my hand haha.
Yea I think I’m going waterbox. How is the filtration size. I want to add a skimmer and my own return pump

45ZoaGarden

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are special order. You have to go to their website and send them an email. They’ll give you a quote and ask if you want it built and how. Tons of options of how you want the tank configured etc.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 20.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back