Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Hi All -

New member here from the East Bay. Moved out here from Toronto, Canada. Have been in the hobby for about a decade and on various forums over the years. Have a Fluval Evo V pico setup running (picture attached), and an IM NUVO Fusion Pro 20 currently cycling (will be moving the livestock from the EVO V over, post-cycle). Looking forward to seeing what this forum has to offer.

Cheers!

8BF80672-CB97-4575-A0C6-F18E4EDDDA23.jpeg

Welcome! Glad you joined.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. Like you, I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

OP
B

B’s Nano Reef

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Welcome! Glad you joined.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. Like you, I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I will look into the build thread! Thanks!

BRS

clownfish81

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Hi All -

New member here from the East Bay. Moved out here from Toronto, Canada. Have been in the hobby for about a decade and on various forums over the years. Have a Fluval Evo V pico setup running (picture attached), and an IM NUVO Fusion Pro 20 currently cycling (will be moving the livestock from the EVO V over, post-cycle). Looking forward to seeing what this forum has to offer.

Cheers!

8BF80672-CB97-4575-A0C6-F18E4EDDDA23.jpeg
Welcome!!!

Click to watch best scape method in 5 easy steps!
Buckeye