New Nano Reefer!

Hi All -

New member here from the East Bay. Moved out here from Toronto, Canada. Have been in the hobby for about a decade and on various forums over the years. Have a Fluval Evo V pico setup running (picture attached), and an IM NUVO Fusion Pro 20 currently cycling (will be moving the livestock from the EVO V over, post-cycle). Looking forward to seeing what this forum has to offer.

Cheers!

8BF80672-CB97-4575-A0C6-F18E4EDDDA23.jpeg

Welcome! Glad you joined.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. Like you, I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)
 
Welcome! Glad you joined.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. Like you, I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I will look into the build thread! Thanks!
 
Hi All -

New member here from the East Bay. Moved out here from Toronto, Canada. Have been in the hobby for about a decade and on various forums over the years. Have a Fluval Evo V pico setup running (picture attached), and an IM NUVO Fusion Pro 20 currently cycling (will be moving the livestock from the EVO V over, post-cycle). Looking forward to seeing what this forum has to offer.

Cheers!

8BF80672-CB97-4575-A0C6-F18E4EDDDA23.jpeg
Welcome!!!
 
Hi All -

New member here from the East Bay. Moved out here from Toronto, Canada. Have been in the hobby for about a decade and on various forums over the years. Have a Fluval Evo V pico setup running (picture attached), and an IM NUVO Fusion Pro 20 currently cycling (will be moving the livestock from the EVO V over, post-cycle). Looking forward to seeing what this forum has to offer.

Cheers!

8BF80672-CB97-4575-A0C6-F18E4EDDDA23.jpeg
Welcome to R2R
Welcome to R2R.JPG
 
Hi All -

New member here from the East Bay. Moved out here from Toronto, Canada. Have been in the hobby for about a decade and on various forums over the years. Have a Fluval Evo V pico setup running (picture attached), and an IM NUVO Fusion Pro 20 currently cycling (will be moving the livestock from the EVO V over, post-cycle). Looking forward to seeing what this forum has to offer.

Cheers!

8BF80672-CB97-4575-A0C6-F18E4EDDDA23.jpeg
Glad to see a fellow pico reefer! Welcome!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new