New Nano Reefer!

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All -

New member here from the East Bay. Moved out here from Toronto, Canada. Have been in the hobby for about a decade and on various forums over the years. Have a Fluval Evo V pico setup running (picture attached), and an IM NUVO Fusion Pro 20 currently cycling (will be moving the livestock from the EVO V over, post-cycle). Looking forward to seeing what this forum has to offer.

Cheers!

8BF80672-CB97-4575-A0C6-F18E4EDDDA23.jpeg

Welcome! Glad you joined.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. Like you, I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

OP
OP
C

Coral Your World

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Welcome! Glad you joined.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. Like you, I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I will look into the build thread! Thanks!

RC51

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All -

New member here from the East Bay. Moved out here from Toronto, Canada. Have been in the hobby for about a decade and on various forums over the years. Have a Fluval Evo V pico setup running (picture attached), and an IM NUVO Fusion Pro 20 currently cycling (will be moving the livestock from the EVO V over, post-cycle). Looking forward to seeing what this forum has to offer.

Cheers!

Welcome!!!

attiland

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All -

Cheers!

Welcome to R2R
Welcome to R2R.JPG

nomad6

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All -

Cheers!

Glad to see a fellow pico reefer! Welcome!

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 22 32.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 17 25.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 17 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.5%
Back