Miami Reef
Reef Chem Enthusiast
View BadgesPartner Member 2026
Excellence Award
R2R App User
Expert Contributor
Article Contributor
Rest In Peace
Hospitality Award
305 Reef Club
R2R Research
ThreadAward
My Tank Thread
- Joined
- Sep 8, 2017
- Messages
- 17,251
- Reaction score
- 29,661
- Location
- Miami
- What state or country do you live in
- Florida
I have this large (5”-6”) Naso tang and he isn’t eating the foods I’m offering.
Here’s what I tried:
Blackworms
Spirulina mysis.
I noticed it’s mouth is pretty big compared to both foods.
I do have LRS which is much meatier. I’m going to give that a shot.
It’s been at LFS for a few weeks (I’ve been watching it) however, I forgot to ask them to feed it.
Here’s what I tried:
Blackworms
Spirulina mysis.
I noticed it’s mouth is pretty big compared to both foods.
I do have LRS which is much meatier. I’m going to give that a shot.
It’s been at LFS for a few weeks (I’ve been watching it) however, I forgot to ask them to feed it.
