New Neptune dos QD question

alindell

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2016
Messages
1,054
Reaction score
597
Location
Colorado
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So I bought a new Dos QD. First off I'm impressed with the improved quality. I will say the one got had an issue though. The left side orange wheel kept falling off. I sent it in and they replaced it in like 2 days. It was super quick. The new one works great a d it truly is quiet. Now my question is how the do I run the continuous mode. I did the update, I installed the new QD but my apex is treating it like a regular dis where it will come on in intervals. I want to run it continuously and change a gallon. The math should work out to something like this

1 gallon is approximately 3780 ml
1440 minutes on a day
Dos should run a little over 2.6 ml/min to change out a gallon continuously.

Anybody know how to get it to run continuously?
 
Anyone got anything? Obviously it's a new product, but I'm sure someone out there has tried it out
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new