New new mp40 red! After initial setup

Simple reef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
45
Reaction score
54
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to see if anyone on reef2reef had this happen. Installed a new mp40 on Mobius and configured and updated it. 2 days later I try to connect and change and I can’t connect. I looked at the W on controller and it is gray. During setup it was blue. I tried power cycling and soft reset.

I was unable and to perform hard reset I get stuck on last set. I held the mode and power buttons for 15-20 seconds with nothing happening.

thanks for any suggestions or guidance.
 
I would remove remove it from mobius and reinstall it. I had problems with mobius and one of my vectras and had to do same thing
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new