New, New Orleans Reefer

  • Thread starter Thread starter Treenk
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Treenk

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 4, 2019
Messages
545
Reaction score
593
Location
New Orleans
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone, my name is Tyler I live in New Orleans, Louisiana, US hope to get to know some of you.
I’m completely clueless definitely a newb hoping to learn here. I just got a used biocube with so many upgrades that I’m trying to figure out.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to R2R! Biocubes are great tanks, only upgrade I did to mine was lighting.

793CC913-3E23-41ED-8DF9-14F7202D4CBD.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!
tenor.gif
#WelcometoR2R
 
Welcome to R2R Tyler! My name is ALSO Tyler. Here's the crazy part though - a few years back I had an issue where my credit was confused with ANOTHER Tyler who also lived in.... New Orleans! I was sad when I realized the problem. The other Tyler was helping me out a lot ;Woot
 
We love newbs -- every single person on this forum was there at one time. Welcome! If you get the chance, try to start up a build thread under "member tanks". We would love to see the pictures and follow your tank progress and evolve. I'm glad you joined us!
Deadpool Welcome.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new