New & nice to meet ya

Mary K Moore-Singelman

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2019
Messages
4
Reaction score
18
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I'm Mary. A whole lot of my family is into the beauty of salt water tanks. M husband & I have been into it for 10+ years and still love it as if we just started. Have already read a lot of the forums and enjoy peoples feedback and seeing their beautiful pics.

Thanks for having me part of the group!!
 
Welcome to R2R
 
Last edited:
poking.gif


Got any pictures? Welcome to R2R Mary, glad you're here! :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new