0   0   0
you're welcome love GIF

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey! I am a brand-new reefer into the community! I hope you are all kind and forgiving. I’m starting off my new nano reef with a 32 gallon CoreLife bio cube. I am on day three of the cycle and cannot wait to explore this new hobby. I hope you are all here to help and welcome with open arms because I will be reaching out. I pray that I started this with the best possible pick me up that we could. I have an RODI conversion system in my house And I’m prepared to make gallons of water! I went middle of the line with all of my equipment and put two grand into my set up before putting a drop of water into it. Any suggestions right off the bat are welcomed and encouraged!!
peace and love, peace and love!!
Merissa

Hi Merissa and Welcome! Glad you joined. I'm Lisa. Sounds like you are on the right path - keep us posted!!

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

redfishbluefish

Stay Positive, Stay Productive
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome @OneMerissa to Reef2Reef. Agree with @Fish Think Pink , you'll definitely need to start a build thread. Also fellow NJ reefer....Sayreville in Middlesex County.

TnFishwater98

Drink more fishwater there! And I still want more!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey! I am a brand-new reefer into the community! I hope you are all kind and forgiving. I’m starting off my new nano reef with a 32 gallon CoreLife bio cube. I am on day three of the cycle and cannot wait to explore this new hobby. I hope you are all here to help and welcome with open arms because I will be reaching out. I pray that I started this with the best possible pick me up that we could. I have an RODI conversion system in my house And I’m prepared to make gallons of water! I went middle of the line with all of my equipment and put two grand into my set up before putting a drop of water into it. Any suggestions right off the bat are welcomed and encouraged!!
peace and love, peace and love!!
Merissa
Welcome to Da Reef!
Marine Biology Ocean GIF

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 45 41.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 23 21.1%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 38 34.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back