New Nuvo 20 Thread

Looking great, I too got a Maine Mocha, he was one that kept looking at me in the tank at the shop too.. Really cute lil guy. He is so used to me just in 5 days as he's at my desk. Comes and picks food out of my fingers. Im starting a Fuge in my middle chamber, Algae barn fuge kit with Sea Lettuce and pods. I have the In Tank drop in for the fuge.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new