New/old man on the block

Well not old.... I am 28 and have had three tanks from IM but in the last two years I have been tankless due to my job but looking to get back into it. If you have any other suggestions that are similar to IM please don't hesitate to comment. Thank you all

@Garrett Vinson Welcome to R2R!!!
 
Well not old.... I am 28 and have had three tanks from IM but in the last two years I have been tankless due to my job but looking to get back into it. If you have any other suggestions that are similar to IM please don't hesitate to comment. Thank you all
Welcome back Garrett!!

upload_2019-6-1_7-41-1.gif
 
Welcome to R2R. How big are you looking at starting with this time? There are a lot of Red Sea tanks on here but some others too. I've got a Red Sea Max E-260 with the optional sump. Good luck in your hunt for your next tank.


Honestly im not sure. I personally love like the 20 gallons tank I like the smaller ones also due to my studio apartment haha.
 
Don't know what your budget is but you might take a look at the RedSea Max E-170. It is a 45 gallon All In One or you can get the optional under cabinet sump. The newer model comes with the Red Sea Reef LED 90. I've heard good things about those lights. Studio apartment certainly limits your size. I understand - my townhome doesn't give me the options of the larger tank that I want either.
 
Don't know what your budget is but you might take a look at the RedSea Max E-170. It is a 45 gallon All In One or you can get the optional under cabinet sump. The newer model comes with the Red Sea Reef LED 90. I've heard good things about those lights. Studio apartment certainly limits your size. I understand - my townhome doesn't give me the options of the larger tank that I want either.

Love Red Sea setups too. I wish they still made the Reefer Nano, with the sump inside the stand.
 
Don't know what your budget is but you might take a look at the RedSea Max E-170. It is a 45 gallon All In One or you can get the optional under cabinet sump. The newer model comes with the Red Sea Reef LED 90. I've heard good things about those lights. Studio apartment certainly limits your size. I understand - my townhome doesn't give me the options of the larger tank that I want either.


Thank for the suggestion. I am definitely going to look into them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new