• Thread starter inactive
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

XCrunnr36

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i think the domino is pretty hot but the midnight is only alright... it'd be cool to have a midnight and a platinum paired up though!

FishLipz

Cheap and Easy Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not into these a bit. Have to agree, ORA has lost a little something in recent releases.

aquarius77

¡ Viva la revolución!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I kinda like them, i dont know but im a clown fan, they are really cool fish with good personality. The domino is neat looking. The tank raised mandarins that eat prepared food is extremely interesting IMO

I tried getting the pics on here but i cant login to photobucket, i seem to have forgot my password and i sent for a new one and nothing has shown up yet in either email i use... if i figure it out ill upload em and post.

Last edited:

Jonreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Man ORA puts out some NASTY looking clowns..the overpriced looking goldfish clowns..naked ones, the skin disease looking pure white ones..Now these 2 ugly ones..I dont know who thinks of these things..they need to step away and stop

OP
OP
I

inactive

View Badges
Man ORA puts out some NASTY looking clowns..the overpriced looking goldfish clowns..naked ones, the skin disease looking pure white ones..Now these 2 ugly ones..I dont know who thinks of these things..they need to step away and stop

Yes, the best at clownfish aquaculture experts need to stop trying new things in science and offering them to the people who drive their curiosity! </sarcasm>

chipcount

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the midnights potential of being PURE black is awesome, when the orange fades away

Jonreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yes, the best at clownfish aquaculture experts need to stop trying new things in science and offering them to the people who drive their curiosity! </sarcasm>
No they need to make something that actually looks decent..not all these garbage looking stuff. Sorry but all these recent clowns are hideous.

clowns101

Clown and Anemone Crazy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello guys,
I think we kinda need to stop bashing ORA for putting out these clownfish.ORA worked hard to get these and we got them.So please stop bashing them.

As for pricing,they are going to be a little bit cheaper than GradeA Picassos.I heard that from a ORA worker.

I kinda like them.The fish that ae pictured are young and havent developed full "jet-black" coloration yet.Give these fish time and Im sure that some of us will become attached to these fish.

litenyaup

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i was there and saw the first baby batch of the all black clowns!! i was soooo cool!!

Jonreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello guys,
I think we kinda need to stop bashing ORA for putting out these clownfish.ORA worked hard to get these and we got them.So please stop bashing them.

As for pricing,they are going to be a little bit cheaper than GradeA Picassos.I heard that from a ORA worker.

I kinda like them.The fish that ae pictured are young and havent developed full "jet-black" coloration yet.Give these fish time and Im sure that some of us will become attached to these fish.
Public forum and everyone is allowed to say their opinion. This isnt run by ORA so i dont see why anyone cant post something they dont like from them

OP
OP
I

inactive

View Badges
Public forum and everyone is allowed to say their opinion. This isnt run by ORA so i dont see why anyone cant post something they dont like from them

I'm pretty sure an attitude like this, and relentless bad mouthing of a company will get you a quick vacation here.

While this IS a public forum, it is a PUBLIC forum... make sense?

Jonreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm pretty sure an attitude like this, and relentless bad mouthing of a company will get you a quick vacation here.

While this IS a public forum, it is a PUBLIC forum... make sense?
Relentless...LOL yea I am just non stop bad mouthing everything. Sorry if I think they are ugly and you get offended by that.

ficklefins

Super Duper Moderator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I commend ORA on their sustainable aquatic approach and I really enjoy the different patterns that they are coming up with. But as a person who has owned a naked clown in the past I think ORA is trading certain physical traits for fashionable color patterns.

The hump behind the head, the rounded face, and the curved mouth just look really odd. I would be able to appreciate this release more if their new "fish styling" still had the same appearance as a normal clownfish.

Picture below is a midnight clown and an ocellaris for comparison:
clowns.jpg

Figuring out the why: Has your primary reason(s) for keeping a saltwater aquarium changed over time?

• My reasons for reef keeping have changed dramatically.

Votes: 7 9.3%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have somewhat evolved.

Votes: 30 40.0%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have no changed.

Votes: 37 49.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back