New parts tunze 6095

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ShawnM24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How are you doing sir wondering how I can get new c holders and new blue bushings for my two 6095 the c housing on one is loosening up on me had them about 9 months from BSR thank you for your time my man appreciate you

rvitko

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These parts are available on tunze.com, I attach the links. it would be unusual to need these parts unless you lose them, keep in mind the rubber pieces are not in a perfect square, this is intentional so the magnets are lined up to minimize the interference with the motor, if you have the clamp rotated 90 degrees it wont be secure. If the clamps get stretched, which is unusual but can happen from frequent removal and reinsertion or movement, you can soak them in hot water, squeeze them together and then dunk them in cool water to tighten them back up. Usually the only issue is that all 4 rubber pieces are not fully inserted and these should touch the back of the pump and act to hold the pump.

OP
OP
ShawnM24

ShawnM24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

thank you sir I will try the hot water that should help only one seems a little loose. I appreciate your help as always top notch customer service as always
These parts are available on tunze.com, I attach the links. it would be unusual to need these parts unless you lose them, keep in mind the rubber pieces are not in a perfect square, this is intentional so the magnets are lined up to minimize the interference with the motor, if you have the clamp rotated 90 degrees it wont be secure. If the clamps get stretched, which is unusual but can happen from frequent removal and reinsertion or movement, you can soak them in hot water, squeeze them together and then dunk them in cool water to tighten them back up. Usually the only issue is that all 4 rubber pieces are not fully inserted and these should touch the back of the pump and act to hold the pump.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 48 34.8%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 29 21.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 11 8.0%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 36 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.9%
Back