New pics of the fresh build with my sexy camera!!!!

Falcorz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are some great shots with my DSLR its quite amazing how different the pics of my tank look from the ones taken with my IPhone!!!!!The first pic is from my iphone what the heck is going on with the color saturation between the 2 cameras wierd huh!!!

The last pic is of my new coral.... its an astra coral very rare and small but he decided to cooperate for the macro shot ...lol!
IMG_0734.jpg
IMG_6024.JPG
IMG_60160.jpg

xmetalfan99

Let's Go Mountaineers!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are some great shots with my DSLR its quite amazing how different the pics of my tank look from the ones taken with my IPhone!!!!!The first pic is from my iphone what the heck is going on with the color saturation between the 2 cameras wierd huh!!!

The last pic is of my new coral.... its an astra coral very rare and small but he decided to cooperate for the macro shot ...lol!
IMG_0734.jpg IMG_6024.JPG IMG_60160.jpg

lol, I read "last pic is of my new coral" then stoppe dreading. Opened the pic and searched for a coral and all I saw was an astrea snail. Closed the pic, continued reading and got a nice laugh at my own stupidity. Nice start. What are your plans for the tank?

OP
OP
Falcorz

Falcorz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm planning on just follwoing Markie Mark's suggestions until I leanr alot more about this hobby, but for the most part I believe I am going for a predominantly SPS reef with some LPs and fishies " for sure"!!!
I hope to get my first batch of fish from Mark this week and then some corals not too long after. Mark has been a great help throughout this process so far and if my tank looks half as nice as his when im done ill be as giddie as a midget in a preschool!

usctrack

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know you've heard it and it's the hardest thing in the world, but take your time and go slow. It's really hard, but you will appreciate it in the future.
Add a couple fish at a time as well as coral so your tank can adjust to the bio load.

Mark will guide you right.

esteadma

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The pics came out pretty good. I have always heard good things about tha camera. I'll have to look into getting one. Nice tank by the way. I like the layout

markie mark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
looks alot better now bro....glad you grabbed those ballast from mike.....you should be able to grow corals under the ledges now with those bad boys!!!!!lol.......

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 42 16.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 16 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 11.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 148 57.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.4%
Back