New Place New tank

ZachR32

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 30, 2017
Messages
270
Reaction score
212
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally got my 40 breeder up and running and my new place. Downsizing from a 125 mixed reef so getting everything proper will take a bit! I am not allowed to have a sump on this run either :p so my setup won't look the cleanest. Once the cycle starts going I'm gunna add some mangrove propagules into the display and some chaeto into a HOB filter. The HOB will use chaeto on one side and carbon/gfo on the other. Going to be running skimmerless for a while since my old HOB just crapped out. Also will be running two Chinese box LEDs cus I'll have everything from SPS to men's from my old system. Will update when my cycles complete!

IMG_0567.JPG


IMG_0568.JPG
 
Looking good. I moved this over to the members tank forum so it can become your build thread.
 
Nice!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new