New Popbloom t30 lights/ need help on settings??

JC1977

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3CA0B380-E813-4A74-AED5-62831CDC9575.jpeg

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello everyone new to site! Need help from anyone has PopBloom t30 reef lights. I bought 4 for my 225 set up. Need help on settings. After running acclimation cycle seems my hammers, frogspawns are declining? Whos got these lights and having luck w growth??? Please hmu 765-419-3040
Welcome to Reef2Reef! I'm glad you're here. Sorry, no info on the lights but this is a great forum to find information. Hope you get what you need!

Oliver@DSunY

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone new to site! Need help from anyone has PopBloom t30 reef lights. I bought 4 for my 225 set up. Need help on settings. After running acclimation cycle seems my hammers, frogspawns are declining? Whos got these lights and having luck w growth??? Please hmu 765-419-3040
would please what is your tank size (long, width, deep)?
how long you run the acclimation mode?

the acclimation mode is only help coral “Slow suitable" to new lighting (new PAR value). it can not run long time. the Vivid color mode is normal working mode.

if tank is deep, fast grow is suggested.

SharonRN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in the same predicament as you. I bought 2 for my 75G. The instructions that come with it are extremely confusing unless your a marine biologist. I have asked several people and no-one seems to know anything about them. If you have figured it out or found someone that is familiar with these lights please let me know. Thank You. Sharon

Oliver@DSunY

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in the same predicament as you. I bought 2 for my 75G. The instructions that come with it are extremely confusing unless your a marine biologist. I have asked several people and no-one seems to know anything about them. If you have figured it out or found someone that is familiar with these lights please let me know. Thank You. Sharon
yes, I absolutely agree with you. it is really not easy to setting the light when no coral knowledge.

the design concepte of PopBloom product line.
1, Shannon -- (S30,S16...) remote control , just set the brightness and timer. easy functions
2, Turing -- (T30,T75..) controller. acclimations, lunar, 4 channels changes seperately.
3, Herze -- (RL90 only), WiFi.

As you know. there are many need for individuality.
for example.
1, someone complain that the RL90 is too blue. while some complain the RL90 iw too white.
2, someone want moon during the night, someone want dark. someone want some hours birght then dark!
3, someone want more red. some one complain there is red !

the is the light funcsions is more and more sophisticated.

In my personal opinion. I do not think it is right things .
My lights (SPS and LPS tank) run very easy. only sunrise-8 hours- sunset-moon ,

Oliver@DSunY

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would please try the basical setting.
1,menu-> set time and date -- time of your own Zonetime
2,menu->AutopresetCycle->vivid color -- 24hours cycle
3,menu->select nightmoon->Resume Cycle Set -- moon during the night.

try to run it some weeks. if your coral is active. then run it forevery

when Algae is too more ,try to clean it by hands and change PH.
Of course, you can Menu->AutopresetCycle->Reduce Algae if you want.

Hope my suggestion will help you. .. :)

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 58 42.3%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 67 48.9%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 12 8.8%
Back