New pride and joy!

bluedevils38

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 3, 2013
Messages
225
Reaction score
5
Location
ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I went to gerbers today I had some fish to trade in that Arnt reef safe I got a 20 dollar in store credit and wouldn't you know clown pairs were 30$ off so I found a rare pair of mixed matches clowns and it only cost me 50$ I love them!
 

Attachments

  • 1389502628910.jpg
    1389502628910.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 132
  • 1389502636449.jpg
    1389502636449.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 111

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new